- Born in Croatia and lived in Como, Italy, for 6 years (a decade before Mr. Clooney).
- Voted “The Next Albert Einstein” in middle school.
- As a child, switched dream careers every week: criminal lawyer, Ginger Spice, plastic surgeon, NASA astronaut, wife of a Backstreet Boy, TV entertainment anchor, producer/director/writer/one-woman cast of Mrs. Doubtfire, and AC Milan midfielder.
- Obsessed with milk foam.
- Unintentionally changes handwriting depending on the writing instrument.
- Began her professional career while at UC Berkeley when she was cast in Aurora Theatre Company’s World Premiere of The Trojan Women by the theater’s co-founder, Barbara Oliver, and in next season’s The Devil's Disciple.
- Wrote a paper sophomore year in college about High School Musical's employment of horizontal/vertical integration as the key to its financial success.
- Named after her mom's obsession with the film (not the book!) Gone With the Wind.
- Published her first poem, See Me, at 13.